Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What I meant was are you creating a pdf template with form fields (ie text boxes) that you will fill with the "new" text via cfpdfform?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by cfSearching
    What I meant was are you creating a pdf template with form fields (ie text boxes) that you will fill with the "new" text via cfpdfform?
    Yes, that was the idea... does it not work? Or is it a good solution? I haven't really used CFPDF, but I read that you can interact with form fields, so I was hoping that would be a quick way around the issue (since word integration is non-existent ).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yes, form fields should work. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Do you have plans for flattening or just leave the fields interactive after populating?

You know .. I am still wondering what the issue was with your docx files. I ran several tests on files with images, headers and footers and no problems opening the file. Do you have a sanitized version of the file you could post or email?
  7. No Profile Picture

HI there
    I am looking for a document generator which supports to view word document .Is there any good recommendation?I have tried a free trial from a document generator.But it is expensive for me .Is there any cheap one?Thanks for any suggestion.
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo