1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Multiple file uploads to my site

I am banging my head against my monitor with this one. I want to create and upload page so my clients can upload large files to my server. Most of the time they have about five or so items to upload, so being able to upload them all at once would be very beneficial. I have already set up a login page to restrict access to unwanted spammers. I am attempting to have an email sent to me when somebody has uploaded their files, saying exactly which files where uploaded, and who its from, plus the comments they have filled out in the form page. Is this getting too much?

My head is spinning around the upload part mainly. I have tried to use cffile, as well as cfftp. But you guessed it, it just wont work for me.

Please help me, I am a desperate man. (Thanks for your input)
  3. No Profile Picture

You can use multiple cffile tags on your form, each with their own distinct name. Then you can handle all of them on the target page. See this thread: http://forums.devshed.com/t119351/s....ghlight=cffile
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Ok, This will give me some time to decifer.

I think I understand whats going on, and I will give this a go. If I have problems I will be back.

Thanks Joe

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo