1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Coldfusion Report Builder

Hey all,

Does anyone know the best way to suppress white space inside of report builder? The built in functions such as setting "Remove Line When Blank" to true, doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture

I haven't used the report builder myself so I won't be able to add much here.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Doh, well, in Report Builder the only way I can seem to make it work is by using

Code:
    query.FullName & Chr(10) &
    IIf(replace(query.Address1, '#', '') is '', DE(''), DE(query.Address1 & Chr(10))) &
    IIf(replace(query.Address2, '#', '') is '', DE(''), DE(query.Address2 & Chr(10))) &
    query.CSZ
    as an example, with the IIF's...but I can't get it to go right.
  7. No Profile Picture

Coldfusion Report how to show WYSIWYG editor input data that store in a clob column?

Hi,

My scenario is: From application I have key-in data that using WYSIWYG editor with various format like font color, background color, alignment, bold, italic, etc. And store to a column type CLOB (I am using Oracle DB).

Now I have to show this data on ColdFusion Report that using a CFR template in exactly format as it is. I have ticked the XHTML check box for the field property on ColdFusion Report Builder design for this report.

Anyone have any solution for this issue.

If i format the text that using the Coldfusion Report Builder then everything appear excillent. So it must be had some solutions to format the WYSIWYG Editor data to the format that Coldfusion Report can understand and render correctly.

Any answer, I am highly appreciate

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo