1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

TinyTable inside CFWindow or CFDiv

I am trying to get a client side javascript table sorter called TinyTable to work inside a CFWindow (CFDiv also has the same problem). I've placed the tinytable js script tag in the parent page that calls the CFWindow and the Javascript still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

TinyTable URL:

scriptiny.com/2009/11/advanced-javascript-table-sorter/
  3. No Profile Picture

If you view the source of the final page, is your JS code in there? If so, have you tested what you're doing on a page that ISN'T loaded via an AJAX call?

Basically, is the problem that the content loaded into the div can't access the JS, or are you possibly just doing something incorrectly in your use of the library?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by kiteless
    If you view the source of the final page, is your JS code in there? If so, have you tested what you're doing on a page that ISN'T loaded via an AJAX call?

Basically, is the problem that the content loaded into the div can't access the JS, or are you possibly just doing something incorrectly in your use of the library?
    Thanks for the tips Kiteless! I've spent countless hours trying to step through the code with Firebug. I'll have to put this problem on hold. I'll probably go back to using cfgrid (cringe) for now

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo