Thread: Beginner help

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Beginner help

I play an online roleplaying game called sociolotron. One of my fellow members created a websight that shows where everything in the game for sale is located and for how much its selling for. It also shows which shops buy items and how much they pay. Please contact me for the link.
    THE LINK WAS PLAYER MADE

The person that made this list updated it every few days but he's quit playing and now the site is dormant and I can't contact him to update it.

I'm hoping to learn to create what he created or to find someone that will update the list. I have no programming experience but I'm pretty computer literate and learn quickly.

How hard would it be to update this website or create a website identical or close to identical to it? The game servers save each night and update and an in game list (Please contact me for the link) THIS LINK WAS CREATED BY THE GAME OWNER) of these items is updated daily but not every item is shown..

The first link I showed above shows every item which makes it superior. THIS IS THE SITE I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE.

What would I need to learn to create what this person created? What information would I need.. ie: server information etc.

Thank you in advance if you can help.

Triati
  3. No Profile Picture

Well I can't see the link so I'm not sure how complex the app is. But CF is very easy to learn, that is one of it's most compelling features. http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusi...gettingstarted

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo