1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Looking for Old Verions of ColdFusion......

Hello. I found your info on the web and I am hoping (and praying) that you might be able to help me with a project I am working on. I have a HUGE list of old, discontinued software items that I need to source for testing purposes - Much of it is ColdFusion (as well as a bunch of other stuff). I am really just looking for the media. The licensing is not very important, as we will only run these apps once. I need it for testing for a storage product that one of my clients is launching. I have a huge list, and if you should have any of the old software that I am hunting for I would pay quite generously for copies or originals (whichever). If you are able to provide any of this and/or have any interest in working with me please let me know. Also, if you know of anyone else I could contact please let me know. Here is a list of Novell apps I need as well as a very basic list of the other brands I need. Feel free to email me back - jessica@itlmicroworks.com. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info for me at all :-) I'm looking for various versions of each:

ColdFusion Server v2.0,3.0,3.1,3.1.1,3.1.2,4.0,4.0.1,4.5,4.5.1

Other software items I'm looking for:
    Domino/Lotus
    Apache/
    Cheyenne
    Tivoli
    eEye Digital
    Novell
    Gauntlet
    Cobalt RaQ
    IBM AIX
    Apple
    MAC OS
    Sun ONE
    Solaris
    Allaire
    Computer Associates
    CheckPoint
    HP Openview
    Hummingbird
    IBM Alphaworks
    IBM HTTP Server
    IBM Informix
    IBM Websphere/Net.Commerce
    iPlanet
    Ipswitch Mail
    IRIX
    Macromedia
    Netscreen
    Network Associates WebShield
    Oracle Web Listener
    Oracle9i
    SAP
    SCO
    Symantec
    Nokia
    Netscape
    TrendMicro
    Veritas
    BEA WebLogic

****I have a huge, very detailed list if you or anyone you know is interested in this. We will PAY very well for these products!!!!! I would appreciate any info or advice you might have. Thanks again, Jessica :-)
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Have you tried searching Google for older versions of these apps?
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture

I have looked every where. The problem is that I am looking for over 700 different versions of different kinds of software. Ebay has a lot of the things that I am searching for but my list is only 25% done.
  7. No Profile Picture

Regarding coldfusion ... how about contacting Ben Forta or Jeremmy Allaire ?
    the are usually very helpfull, specially Ben.

I believe is worth the shot ...

how about creating a thread in the MM official foruns ( dont smak me for that ) ? i believe you hv a strong chance of getting what you want there .. many hardcore cfer's there

regards,
    idss
  9. No Profile Picture

This is the first forum that I have ever entered. To be honest I have never heard of the "MM official foruns" perhaps you can send me the link..jessica@itlmicroworks.com I am willing to look anywhere :-)
  11. Digitally Challenged

i myself have searched for older versions of CF, and they are all but impossible to find. i even contacted sales at macromedia and they simply don't have the old media, they don't make it anymore. sure they'll sell you a lisence, but what good is that if you don't have the media. i did find some help on ebay, but not much. sorry if that bursts your bubble.
    My brain cells are like a storm trooper's armor: useless
  13. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally posted by jessicamgio23
    This is the first forum that I have ever entered. To be honest I have never heard of the "MM official foruns" perhaps you can send me the link..jessica@itlmicroworks.com I am willing to look anywhere :-)
    Just look on macromedia.com - you'll find links to their forums there.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo