1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Multi Multi File Uploads on a Single Form

Note: I am not a developer but work with a development team that is trying to resolve the following. I understand that CF 10 or 11 will accommodate these requirements (if you can confirm would be appreciated) but the client's app is currently running in CF 9

The overriding challenge is providing the ability to upload multiple files to multiple sections of a form. We have a working sample where multiple dropzones, placed at multiple locations throughout a form, accepting one file per dropzone is feasible.

We are developing a web application for a client in the medical industry. There are areas within the application where a logged-in medical professional will need to complete forms, and in areas of the forms, the medical professional would be allowed to upload multiple images or files associated to particular fields in the form. Our application will need to know the names of the files that are being uploaded and to what form field they should be assigned but we are interested in a user-friendly interface that would allow for drag-and-drop functionality at the form field level for multiple files and we were wondering if you have a solution that you offer businesses to this end. I also believe your solution is HIPAA compliant already but I have not confirmed that.

Any input or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture

Here are numerous options: 14 Best HTML5 jQuery File Upload Scripts

Originally Posted by GFP1963
    I also believe your solution is HIPAA compliant already but I have not confirmed that.
    I have no idea who you're referring to.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I have no idea who you're referring to.

Sorry, that was from a prior email. Should have been removed from this post.
    Thanks for the input.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo