Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Second highest poster :p
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I am having trouble at the moment getting my boss to buy me one LCD screen
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

Originally posted by Hero Zzyzzx
    Any coder that doesn't have dual monitors doesn't know what they're missing!
    2x22" CRT at work (Illyama - not so good), 2x18" TFT soon. Probably LG since we already have two of them and they are cool - even 2 inputs for switching between 2 pcs and a USB hub are built in. And - tadaa: Matrox G550. MGA are the best for picture quality

I got to play with their parhelia512 card for some weeks too - a dream of a piece of hardware. But I couldnīt convince my boss to buy it since it is way too expensive for being "only a graphics card" (~$400).

We also have two Sharp 15", but they were a bad choice. They have a sensor to detect the brightness of the room and adjust the backlight. You can imagine. Now both are broken. The backlight is always at 100% and we have to adjust them manually...

hth,
    M.
  5. echo $usertitle['computer'];
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hi again,

Just wanna ask, what is the difference, pros, cons, etc of having a flatscreen that is actually glass on the front (like Dells I think) vs. ones where when you touch them they make funny colours (like laptop and most other ones).

Thanks for input,
    computer
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo