1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Why my computer can't power up?

I bought a Lenovo PC two years ago but hadn't used it since the last year. Then I found I even can't power it up a few days ago.Who can tell me what should I do? Thanks!
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by jake1496
    I bought a Lenovo PC two years ago but hadn't used it since the last year. Then I found I even can't power it up a few days ago.Who can tell me what should I do? Thanks!
    Not sure why you posted in the Mobile Programming section, but I've requested it be moved over to Computer Hardware.

What exactly have you tried? Does the Power Supply try to get power? Have you plugged it in? Is this a desktop or laptop?

(In the future, keep in mind that whenever you purchase anything, you should always make sure it works before the refund/warranty period is over.)

Comments on this post

• jzd agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by hiker
    Not sure why you posted in the Mobile Programming section, but I've requested it be moved over to Computer Hardware.

What exactly have you tried? Does the Power Supply try to get power? Have you plugged it in? Is this a desktop or laptop?

(In the future, keep in mind that whenever you purchase anything, you should always make sure it works before the refund/warranty period is over.)
    Sorry I have made a mistake.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo