1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Doesn't boot what so ever...pls help :((

Hello everybody, i have a really frustrating problem. The computer turns on fans spin, and everything looks fine inside the pc but it does not boot what so ever. I tried, new PSU, new, 2 new motherboards, new GPU and new CPU. It does not boot what so ever. I took it to 2 different repair shop to get it repaired. However, this also failed both repair shops said that they couldnt identify the problem. I also dont get any beep or anything like that from the mobo with the rams installed or they are not. My question is what could cause this i have been triying to fix this for about 2 months now and its really frustrating. Can this problem caused by any cable that is pluged in any wrong. I am thinking that its the ram because they are the ones that i havent changed.
  3. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Problem certainly could be a bad or incorrect cable. Not all motherboards cause beeps (or at least produce no sounds if everything is OK.) That might mean the monitor's bad, or something. Try reducing parts to only the key components (motherboard and CPU) and build up from there (RAM, HDD, GPU, etc.) one at a time. In other words TRY to get it to beep at you.
    Adam TT
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your reply, i will try and let you know the results.
    Thanks..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Two repair shops were unable to fix the problem? Unless you have reason to believe the repair shops you took the system to are incompetent I think it's time for a new system.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  9. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

It's been my experience that repair shops can often be quite ignorant. Not all of them, and not always, but it's entirely possible. Just imagine this, he went to two different Best Buy Geek Squads... yikes.
    Adam TT
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    Two repair shops were unable to fix the problem? Unless you have reason to believe the repair shops you took the system to are incompetent I think it's time for a new system.
    Time for a new system?? I almost replaced all the parts, although they were new. The answer i got from these repair shops was "We couldn't identify the problem, everything seem to be working fine."
  13. No Profile Picture

By the way i have done all these steps above , when there was nothing plug in to the motherboard (apart from new gpu) it didnt fix the problem. I think its the rams that is causing the problem i will try with different pair of rams and see how it goes.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by cyprus_boy12
    By the way i have done all these steps above , when there was nothing plug in to the motherboard (apart from new gpu) it didnt fix the problem. I think its the rams that is causing the problem i will try with different pair of rams and see how it goes.
    yes dude,its surely the RAM problem.Check your RAM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo