1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What is a really good gaming computer?

Hello guys,
    I used to be on top of all the gaming news in the world but I kind of quite with computer games and went to consol games. Recently I have been missing the computer games and all I have to play is a 6 year old computer.
    I have a Mac but that can run games anywhere near as good as I would like it to.
    I know of a lot of companies that make amazing gaming computers. Like alien ware but I was just going to ask are there any good gaming computers out there for a relatively low price??? Thanks for any answers!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'm also in search of this kind of computers because house computers are not doing well when we play a game and I want a good computer with the heavy hardware which can bear the load of heavy games.
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile

Buy all computer parts (video card, processor ect) individually. It will save the budget, but you must know how to build computer.
    For example, I did it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Smile

There are a lots of gaming machines are available in the markets but If you want to buy gaming machine in cheap price so you should purchase used machine.
  9. No Profile Picture

AlienWare(If you want to spend money)
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You will save more money if you buy all the parts to the computer separated and then build it at your home on your spare time. Doing this will save you a lot of money and hassle. Just learn how to build a computer is simple parts like motherboard, chassis, hard drives, ram, processor, power supply, and a few other things I have might not mentioned that are minor.

You can watch any video on youtube and they will show you how to build cpu from scratch and tell what parts goes with what and how etc..

The hardest part may only be applying the processor to the mother board.
  13. No Profile Picture

Building your own PC is definitely the way to go. Check out an online guide like Tomshardware.com (they also do a "best for the money" computer every quarter or so). They have a comprehensive step-by-step guide. It only takes about half a day to install a PC and set it up with an OS and everything else you might need
  15. No Profile Picture

FOr best computer gaming desktop,i would suggest you to assemble it rather then going for the branded one.
  17. For POny!

Build it yourself its easier than you would think. For 800 euro's you can make a monster
  19. No Profile Picture

There are lots of good gaming computers in the market but one of the best is Alienware PC.
    Infact with good graphics and video card you can make your PC a gaming one.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Build your config yourselves if you want a computer game PC rather than going for any brand and wasting a lot of bucks on it, purchase individual parts and assemble on your own, if not possible, tell a friend who knows assembling well to assemble it and you're done.
  23. No Profile Picture

Try a
    3 a 4ghz
    PC with around the 3GB ram
    And ATI graphic card with at least 512MB
    And a Windows Vista or if i where you wait till Windows 7 comes out
    Because Windows vista is not really Game friendly!

Comments on this post

• MrFujin disagrees : Windows 7 is and have been out for long time.. I hope you are not just trolling/spamming around.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo