1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking Nvidia geforce 5200 fx

My Computer can't play Warcraft III. It will appear message "out of range frequency" in my monitor. Sometime, my computer will stop or hang and appear message on blue screen. Does anyone can solve my problem?, Thank's
  3. Just another guy
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Could be your graphics card, or drivers, or direct-x settings, or tiny linux gnomes that want you to stop using windows.

Any additional details about the error or what you've tried to fix it would help eliminate some of the above options.
    --Dave--

U2kgSG9jIExlZ2VyZSBTY2lzLCBOaW1pdW0gRXJ1ZGl0aW9uaXMgSGFiZXM=
  5. Trapped on the forums...help
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

the game is setting the resolution to something not supported by the monitor, try deleting the config files for the game, if it still happens you may have to manually enter your resolution into the config file or pass it on the command line for the first time, then you should be able to set the proper values in the options using the in-game interface

Comments on this post

• Xenus agrees
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

But, It happens when my computer have been re-installing Windows. And i've been trying to change with the other monitor (same brand) and it has worked.
    I've been trying to change the Game Resolution and same thing showing up too "out of range frequency". Thnk's =)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo