1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Fix My Computer Dude, Complaints With Internet Explorer Are Getting Worst

Hello Dude's

I am Charles. I have a PC running on window 7. My computer was working well but from few days I am facing complaints with internet explorer. While working on explorer suddenly my desktop crash out. what is the issue with it. How can I fix for this?

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

re:

Originally Posted by ChrlesRobi
    Hello Dude's

I am Charles. I have a PC running on window 7. My computer was working well but from few days I am facing complaints with internet explorer. While working on explorer suddenly my desktop crash out. what is the issue with it. How can I fix for this?

Thanks
    Hello dude,
    If you are using lower version of IE than IE9 you must update it as I did in my computer and no complaints regarding internet explorer. Also you can fix it by removing defective add ons which may contain virus, turn on pop blocker and reset security setting to default or recommended.

Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture

Seems like I'm digging up an artefact, yet I had a similar problem lately, so did the googling and came across this thread.
    Anyways, I realized that IE is a lousy browser. I'm not going to advertise any other here, yet, my computer kept freezing, whenever I used that browser. In fact, even constant reinstalling or updating (which the browser asked for all the time,) did not help.

As you will imagine, I got really angry over that, especially as my computer is my workplace. I asked a few for advice, and they all scoffed at IE, pointing out that other browsers are just way better.

So, IMHO, it's better to avoid Internet Explorer at any cost. This used to be a basic browser many years ago, but the Internet went forward since that time.
  7. No Profile Picture

If you are getting the problem of virus and other system tweaks in your personal Computer because of Internet Explorer then you must uninstall it.
  9. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Browsers are like pizza. Everyone has their favorite and it's better than everyone else's favorite.

Be careful heeding any advice to uninstall IE because other windows features use the IE core components.

If you suspect a virus run a virus scan, or go to the virus forum here and get advice on running more hands on tools.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  11. No Profile Picture

Your browser is typically not to blame, and contrary to the advice you may receive online at times, Internet Explorer is not a likely culprit.

While it doesn't have the definitive title of "best browser" in everybody's heart, it is far from being "lousy" or so unstable that it would just implode in the middle of a session arbitrarily.

Your problem is likely add-ons or plugins. I would encourage you to try and run the browser with ActiveX Filtering enabled. It could be somebody else's buggy code that is killing your experience.

For more information on ActiveX Filtering, check out blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2011/02/28/activex-filtering-for-consumers.aspx

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo