1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Needing such a laptop battery shop as below

Hey guys, My cq60 battery stopped working unexpectedly a couple of days ago. I need to get a replacement battery. don't wanna buy original Battery. where is the best place to buy a new laptop battery replacement?

I have found one online. When compared to others, it shows their ralated ebay shops and amazon shops on their websites. The result is, we can read the reviews on them and rest assure to decide whether to buy. It seems cool. What a pity, they are a shop based in China.

So please suggest me some local shops in USA which is similar to this website. Thanks advance.
  3. No Profile Picture

as a safety rule,woud recommend avoiding equipment from china/hong kong/japan etc as it is where a lot of copy/fake equipment comes from,its a roaring trade on ebay unfortunately,many fake batteries have ended up going on fire,it isnt worth getting a cheap deal for that risk.

used genuine equipment still in perfect condition is a safer and better choice in own view.
    woud recommend ebay as a start,but make sure to check the location and feedback,as well as whether the battery has been tested or not,buy one which has a bigger cell number as well-they cost more but last longer.

computer magazines such as computer mart are good for finding hardware bits and pieces.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I agree I wouldn't trust a battery that is not OEM or even produced in China. They tend to take lazy routes and not build the battery the right and safest way causing it to have a recall in the future as you might have the laptop on your lap browsing the web it can and will possibly blow up and from there damage / hurtness can occur.

I suggest you stick to the OEM and Safest route and get yourself a OEM battery for you laptop.
  7. No Profile Picture

Cool Professional Web Designing & Development

Don`t trust any Chinese material, 9 out of 10 times the product is fake. I think you have to use a genuine product.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo