Hey guys,

So I'm looking to buy a DVI to HDMI adapter, that would go from my desktop PC to the back of my TV but I'm a little confused on female to female, male to male, etc possibilities.

I have a DVI port on the back of my computer's videocard, and I would like to get an adapter that would be able to take this, and give me a female HDMI slot, so I can stick a regular HDMI cable between my TV and the adapter.

Would this be a male DVI to Female HDMI adapter then?

Thanks a bunch!