1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cpu,system Zone 2 Heat And Fan Speed!!!

I've got a problem at my computer. Its p4 3.2pre. HT tech. enabled with motherboard d865perl. Its overheating while Im playing games. Sometimes cpu rises to 79C and system zone 60!!! It always alarms while Im playing. The most suprising one is cpu fan! Its always at 2500rpm an never speed up. Always 2500! What can I do now? I must speed up the fan. But how???

Please help Im waiting for your replies...
  3. Infernal Technomancer
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Is this a stock heatsink/fan combination? You may want to try going with a third-party solution there. You might also look at adding a few fans to the case to improve overall cooling.
    Asker of questions and all-around annoying guy.

For difficult hardware problems, go to the Hard Side™-- DevHardware Forums
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Dngrsone
    Is this a stock heatsink/fan combination? You may want to try going with a third-party solution there. You might also look at adding a few fans to the case to improve overall cooling.
    the cpu fan/heatsink is stock one given by intel. But it was working a 2 months ago when I was using my old case. It was working about 4500rpm and always change parallel to heat of cpu. But now its always 2500rpm. And I cant change it. I look into the case and It was linked to motherboard. I got into the BIOS scene on starting of pc. I tried to fix it. There was a menu title about this. I tried something there but Its same as usual. 2500RPM! What should I do now? Is there any program that controls this fan or is there something I can do at BIOS or Is there something I can fix it mechanically inside of case. Please help me about this topic! I must fix it before It blow UP!!!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo