1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Anyone who played this game yet?

Hi guys, besides playing this game what other funny game are you playing? Recently Iíve been playing a web based free online MMO game called The legacy of holy castle. Here is the link: 1440
    Basically you need to build your own castle,army and many other things to strenghen your power in various aspects in order to fulfill your mission one by one and destruct your enemy become the king of your kingdom and have your own alliance.
    All in all it will be better if you start playig it and I will be very happy to help you in the game.
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Sorry to hear that your game is overheating your computer. The first thing I'd do is clean out all the dust and dog hair, it can do wonders for your cooling problems. Do that before considering more expensive cooling options.

I know you didn't specifically mention overheating, but considering where you posted this question I figured this must be your problem ... you wouldn't just be drive-by spamming now wou. ... oh ... I guess you would.
    medialint.com

ďToday you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.Ē - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

hi,forget about what you said guys.Many new games are to be found here. today,it's Banish Land's turn. banish pkve com.More diversified combat format make it more addictive to game players.Though in one game you can experience different battle format.PvP, Alliance vs Alliance, Castle Siege, Stronghold Battle,etc.Excited experience is expected to be brought to you by playing the awesome game.Join the game now!

Comments on this post

• medialint disagrees : Thanks for participating in this discussion about COOLING. Have a nice day.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo