Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Temps to high?

I used speed fan and i got this result:

Temp1 : 54 C
    Temp 2: -55 C
    Temp 3: -55 C
    HD0: 30 C
    Temp1: 40 C

The problem is when i start playin games the first temp1 shoots up to 60-70 C.
  3. No Profile Picture

If 70 degrees is the highest it ever goes, you shouldn't have a problem. Ideally it should stay around 60 (the lower the better of course), but most modern CPUs run just fine up to the mid 80s, some even as high as 100.

Edit: Sorry I read that wrong... I missed the "C" when I first read that and assumed you were talking about Fahrenheit. Yeah, 70 C is pretty hot... but what is the difference between Temp1, Temp2, Temp3, and the other Temp1? Depending on what exactly those are measuring and which one goes up to 70 C would depend on the severity of the issue. You should probably check into more fans, possibly fans that you can just turn on when you need them (like when gaming).
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by The Mann
    I used speed fan and i got this result:

Temp1 : 54 C
    Temp 2: -55 C
    Temp 3: -55 C
    HD0: 30 C
    Temp1: 40 C

The problem is when i start playin games the first temp1 shoots up to 60-70 C.
    Temp1 Is measuring the Cpu Temperature
    And others are chasis,motherboard etc.etc
    All others are ok as u said but cpu goes to 60-70 c .You should install extra fans inside the chasis for cpu cooling. and also for hdd if u need one but 60-70 is ok ur cpu can last upto 2-3years with that temperature!! But later as time goes by Cpu temperature will keep on leaning up to the higher side so i think u should install more cooling units as soon as possible

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo