1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which laptop cooler pad should i buy

hi

i live in UK. I bought a dell xps 1530. it didn't use to get hot in start but after three months i feel hot on the place where i put my hands while typing also it is kind of heated downside.

i was looking on ebay to buy a cooler pad for it, there are few from hong kong with lights and other stuff. but i am not sure which one is the best deal. like which can work for at least one year because i dont want to buy cooler pads every new month.

so please suggest me which is the best cooling pad for laptop?

thank you
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by tinystudent
    hi

i live in UK. I bought a dell xps 1530. it didn't use to get hot in start but after three months i feel hot on the place where i put my hands while typing also it is kind of heated downside.

i was looking on ebay to buy a cooler pad for it, there are few from hong kong with lights and other stuff. but i am not sure which one is the best deal. like which can work for at least one year because i dont want to buy cooler pads every new month.

so please suggest me which is the best cooling pad for laptop?

thank you
    I've had good luck with Antec laptop cooling pads.... been using my pad for about 2 years now...

Although I did purchase the same one for my wife and she destroyed it... keywords being that she destroyed it.... As long as you take care of the pad and don't have it tossed all over the place and move it around by the cable, you should be fine.

Someone I knew had purchased some other brand from Best Buy and after a couple of weeks it had partially melted...

The antecs that I received were for about 20 bucks... should do you well.

Comments on this post

• Beleaguered agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i am searching on UK sites for antecs cooler pad, its starting price is for 24 and for 2 fans. others are cheaper for 3 fans. do you use 2 or 3 fans pad?
  7. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by tinystudent
    i am searching on UK sites for antecs cooler pad, its starting price is for 24 and for 2 fans. others are cheaper for 3 fans. do you use 2 or 3 fans pad?
    I use a 2 fan pad... and my laptop is wider and bigger than most dell's.
  9. No Profile Picture

hey i have logitech one fan cooler and it works great.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo