1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question after boot screen a blue screen comes up with all this writting

after boot screen a blue screen comes up with all this writting about an error somthing to do with mini dump and needs to restart then wen it does and windows loads back i get this error message you have recoverd from a serious error ? any help please ?
  3. Just another guy
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Well, something's wrong. What are your system specs, and have you changed anything on the computer recently?
    --Dave--

U2kgSG9jIExlZ2VyZSBTY2lzLCBOaW1pdW0gRXJ1ZGl0aW9uaXMgSGFiZXM=

My hobby: collecting US coins
  5. No Profile Picture

1.7ghz

512 SDram

intel pentinum 4

home edition service pack 1

40gb hard disK

ASUS P4S133-VM

and i installed a gforce4 fx5200 128ddr ram tv out

i installed it a couple of monthes ago but iv being having diffrent problems but b4 i did i had problems like start up failers and automatic restarts
    but now i got the blue screen thing .
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Write down exactly what it says (letter for letter) and then google it. If you are getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) that early in loading Windows I would guess one of the core Windows files has been damaged so probably nothing short of a clean install will fix it (or you could try repairing the installation).
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by bnoomsi
    after boot screen a blue screen comes up with all this writting about an error somthing to do with mini dump and needs to restart then wen it does and windows loads back i get this error message you have recoverd from a serious error ? any help please ?
    This usually happens when you overclock your processor, if u have overclocked your processor go into your bios and load the defaults and u shouldnt have a problem.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

This blue screen usually occurs for one of two reasons. Either your temps are too high (i.e., overclocking) or there is some kind of driver conflict. Look in control panel-admin tools-event viewer. See if it gives any specific driver error. Hope this helps.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo