1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb *IMPORTANT* info on CPUs

I will not spam the forums
    Last edited by karsh44; November 4th, 2004 at 11:29 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Just a couple of observations while viewing your site.

The FSB info is in need of an upgrade. AMD is up to 1000MHz and Intel is at 1066MHz (AMD says theirs is up to 2000MHz, anyone know anything about this? All I could find was that it was at 1000MHz).

I would also go into the pixel response time with the LCDs. Let them know that with low response times you get a blurring effect with video games and moives.

Finally I would change the way you talk about CPUs. You tell them that, "The faster the CPU the better the performance". This is not true anymore. Let them know to look at AMD's number system to get an idea of its performence (ex, 3000+). Otherwise, they will be going with Intel everytime, when they could save some money.

For example, the AMD Athlon 64 FX-53 runs at 2.6GHz. Now if someone that read your site wanted to get a really nice and fast CPU they might go with a Pentium 4 2.8GHz cause it has more MHz, and is much cheaper.

I know I said "Finally" above, but I swear this is it. Putting some benchmarks on the site would help out a lot.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo