Thread: angelcanada

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question angelcanada

I Am Running Windows 98 I Am Having A Couple Of Problems. When I Go To A Game I Can Sign In Go To Game But It Will Not Bring Up Game ??
    In My Email Outlook I Can't Print Anything From It Or Go Anywhere From There ,can Anyone Help Please.
  3. No Profile Picture

I need more info.... what type of game? online? offline? as for outlook... are you using the FULL version with MS office or express?
  5. No Profile Picture

Unhappy angelcanada

i am running windows 98 can't print from it,
    or go to any site from my email
    the games i was refering to are ,slingo , pogo, bingo canada,
    all online games
    outlook express is my email
    please help?
  7. No Profile Picture

I will try to do my best. lets work on 1 thing at a time.

check to make sure you printer is on and pluged into your computer. next click "start" than click "Control Panel" and go to "Printers and Faxes" check the list to make sure your printer is installed. if not you will have to reinstall the printer. if it is there right cick on it and bring up "Properties" Than tell it to "Print Test Page"

If your printer now works that would solve all your printing problems. If you still need help you can email me or contact me on MSN.

We can work on your game problems later
  9. No Profile Picture

Unhappy Printer

My Printer Is On Have Printed Test Page It Was Fine But Can Not Print From Email Still, Nor Can I Log On To Any Of My Sites From There ,and I Was Able To Before?
  11. No Profile Picture

email me at admin@imod.ca and i can help you better
  13. Contributing User

It is possible to upgrade IE but not OE. So OE remains version 4 and IE is version 5. If this is the case the OE will not be able to print, OE uses the IE print engine to print. Can go to help-about in OE to get OE version and help-about in IE to get the IE version. If you have mixed version uninstall the IE, download again from MS and do a full upgrade.

You can also try an IE repair process. Go to Add Remove Programs and double click IE (if IE in list). One of options should be to repair IE. If you get the repair option click to select it and run the repair.

If you continue to have problems post back what versions IE and OE report in help-about. As well, do you have repair option from IE in add remove programs and did it run through reinstall of IE if you do.

The mix of OE and IE (if that is your problem) might cause your other problems, I am not sure, but I know for sure it will cause printing problems if have mixed versions.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo