1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Box-shadow showing spacing

I changed to box-shadow instead of using images for a border. All seems great except for at different zoom levels, you will see the lining of the inner content box. Is there a way to fix or avoid this?

Login Page
    He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

The only browser I could reproduce this problem with is Internet Explorer. It's a rendering bug. There's nothing you can do about it. But why is this even relevant?
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Well, it sounds the company to be using this is all IE10 or IE11. Thinkin' it may be an issue or inconvenience.
    He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo