1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Changing color of background/header...not sure which one it is

Hi,

I can't figure out how to change the background/sidebar (not sure of correct term) color of the website a1medsupplies.com

This is my first crack at CSS and its proving difficult. From what I understand, the color for that grayish background is #eee. I would like to change it to #3232CC (or something similar). Thus keeping the white body and give it a nice blue background to make it stand out.

I have looked at style.css and custom.css, the changes I make in their have done nothing.

I have also looked at the /Emporium_child/skins/1-default.css and changes in there have not given any results.

What am I doing wrong and what is the correct code(s)? Thanks for the help.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

The issue has been resolved. Thanks.
    Originally Posted by fener6
    Hi,

I can't figure out how to change the background/sidebar (not sure of correct term) color of the website a1medsupplies.com

This is my first crack at CSS and its proving difficult. From what I understand, the color for that grayish background is #eee. I would like to change it to #3232CC (or something similar). Thus keeping the white body and give it a nice blue background to make it stand out.

I have looked at style.css and custom.css, the changes I make in their have done nothing.

I have also looked at the /Emporium_child/skins/1-default.css and changes in there have not given any results.

What am I doing wrong and what is the correct code(s)? Thanks for the help.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo