1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CSS Drop out menu hidden underneath Java image rotator!

I'm having problems with a javascript rotating picture overlapping my drop down menu! I've fiddled around the the z-index but cant seem to get the drop down menu to drop ABOVE the picture.

Everything is contained inside my <div id="wrapper"> and my layout scheme works like:
    Banner = top image ("Why won't my drop menu's show up") the image extends all the way down to the menu, and then the navigation is just words that go on top of the menu texture i've made. The only gif im using in the #nav is for the small yellow triangle for the roll over effect on the menu's. I get the white and menu bar on the sides because i just made the background a 40px height by 10px width image the sample and had it repeat in x only and then set background colour to that grey.

My images are all inside the .main_view div id.

Any help is appreciated!

you can see my problem here: htmltest2.weebly.com

What do i need to do to fix this?!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

It seems to me that there's something going wrong with the Javascript, as I can remove the entire content div on the pages that don't work and still not see any dropdowns. Also on the page that does work there's a "weebly_menus" div on the page that works that isn't there on the other pages.

I tried to track down the problem, but with 6 linked javascript files and inline javascript in the page, I didn't have any luck.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo