Thread: CSS Examples

1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CSS Examples

Anyone know any links to site that are good looking, and extensively use css. Preferably a site that uses just CSS and HTML... no JS... not looking for JS.... thanks a ton!

--Lone~
    "A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom."
    Rand
  3. Insignificant Peon

I don't want to refer you to "sites" because sites can have errors. The best place for correct tutorials/reference is through the W3C CSS2 Specification page. You can't go wrong there.
  5. Insignificant Peon

One site that just uses just CSS and HTML and no JS, would be the page I just modified for "CyberEarth" in THIS THREAD here in these forums. Ignore the first half of that thread, and any posts by the INGRATE "seonaidh".

Now, the code I posted there was only to correct the page display for CyberEarth, but there is no javascript in use other than a Netscape repositioning script, which can be totally ignored. As a matter of fact, with my corrections on that page, it is an unneeded script. I only left it in there because CyberEarth was already using it. There is NO use of tables at all either, which makes for much cleaner HTML all around.

That example is very basic, and if you need to look at other sites that use CSS extensively, try a Google Search. The search results will come up with tons of sites for you to look at.
  7. nx
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo