1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

css filters no longer working

All the CSS filters have gone completely kaput on every single web page I visit, or create.

I can't think on any conceivable reason why this should be so... it just doesn't make any damn sense.

For example, even the very simple filters on this page, this page right here, refuse to do anything.

It's like this on every browser I try. I'd be mucho grateful if anyone could tell me why this is happening to me.

Thanks in advance,

Neil Mather
  3. No Profile Picture
    rubbish in javascript
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

what are you using? platform, browser, os etc

a+
    Garrett
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

My computer runs on Windows 98, and I do my browsin' with Internet Explorer 5.5.

They don't work anymore in Arachnophilia, the HTML editor that I use, either, and it's usually pretty good with these things.

What I can't understand is that until not so long ago they worked fine... they just... stopped. Weird. To be honest, I'm a little afraid.
  7. No Profile Picture
    rubbish in javascript
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

try a few things first like...

1 - make sure you have not got too many apps running, explorer might be out of memory, on my mac when explorer is out of memory it does things like not display the images etc

2 - see if css is working in netscape on your platform

3 - if nether of these help and it persists happening in your editor and browser then that means its a system thing. you might have installed something recently that is conflicting with this, not too sure where to go from there you should try and post your message somewhere where people can help you with your system.

hope this helps a bit, let me know how you get on!

a+
    Garrett

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo