Thread: Css help

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Css help

i guess no links so my question is .do you know of anyone who would write css for a module?
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, malius.

Module of what? Drupal? Joomla? Are you looking to hire someone? If so, I'll move this to the appropriate forum for you.

As you found out new users are restricted from posting URLs until they have made 5 posts. You may need to get around this by leaving out the "http://" and putting a space before each ".". Yes this rule is annoying, but the administrators say it's necessary for limiting spam.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture

tried your site

Ok so i found this stand alone php chess script and was wanting it styled .you can get it here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/trychess/files/

just click on Download trychess0.3.zip (316.0 kB)

i installed this on its own data base on my website server and want to view it through my site using an iframe but i need some styling done to it ,i have tried different things but not gotten the results i want ..

this thing is not that big but if you could give me an idea of what it would take to style it i would appreciate it

i tried your site but it daid my email was invalid..
    Regards Malius
    Last edited by Kravvitz; April 30th, 2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: made the URL easier to copy and paste
  7. CSS & JS/DOM Adept

this thing is not that big but if you could give me an idea of what it would take to style it i would appreciate it
    Style it how? It seems we need more specifics to be able to answer that.

i tried your site but it daid my email was invalid..
    Ooh... Thank you very much for letting me know. Somehow a typo had gotten into the function that validates email addresses, so it was incorrectly blocking some addresses.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  9. No Profile Picture

Styling

it has no styling what so ever.Should i try your site again??
  11. CSS & JS/DOM Adept

Odd. It seems to come with 4 different color options.

Sure. The contact form should work now. However, I should say that it sounds like you want someone who does some graphical design work, which is not what I do. I'm a front-end developer, which work often involves turning someone else's design into an interactive web page.

13. No Profile Picture

color options

yes it does but not for text or background etc and the way they do it seemed wierd to me but im a noob so
  15. CSS & JS/DOM Adept

It's not just you. The quality of the HTML and CSS code is very poor.

For anyone to be able to help you change those, you'll need to give us some idea of how you want it to look.

17. No Profile Picture

My site

here is a link to my site and the chess install so you can get an idea of what it looks like .Now granted ill be using it through an iframe but if i could get similar colors going on that would be great.i need a background color maybe some positioning css for different pages although i think when i minimize the screen it does ok in the iframe but more control there would be good

insanegamers_org/index.php

insanegamers_org/chess/index.php?modul=login&method=show

Thanks in advance for any input
  19. No Profile Picture

try chess

should i try your site again?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo