1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Css problem with internet explorer 6.0

I am trying to see what is the problem at my css with internet explorer 6.0, all text is put at the bottom of the page, however in firefox, safari or opera it works fine.

Please check it here:
    ucables.com/search/iphone

css style used is here:
    ucables.com/account/styles/ucables.css

Please can you help me to find what is the problem i dont know what internet explorer bug is causing this problem

THank you in advance
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, ucables.com.

You gave one of the <div>s margin-left:160px and width:98% 160px is way more than 2%, so it's too wide to fit within its parent, which causes the column to drop in IE7. Simply remove the width declaration from that element.

Now IE6 doesn't like it that the left column is a child of the "Cables_colizquierda" element, so move the "Cables_colizquierda" element after it.

Are you aware that your page contains errors? The first step in debugging should always be making sure that your code is valid.
    http://validator.w3.org/
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Learn CSS. | PHP includes | HTML Validator | CSS validator

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up Thanks a lots!!! it worked!!!!

I have made changes and it worked, but it accumulate an extra margin in internet explorer.

PLease contact me and send me your msn i would like to get a quotation from you.

Thx.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo