Thread: CSS Layout

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CSS Layout

Attached is my html page and my css file. The css is a template i got off ssi-developer. I'm changing it around a bit to fit my needs. The way I have the page now is fine I'm just curious to know if I can do this one thing. What I'm wondering is if I have to make different classes for the multiple rows that I have. Is there a way I can make the same layout without making all the rows. Once you see my files you will get a better understading of what I'm trying to accomplish.
    Attached Files
  3. what's your moniker?
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by wizard210
    Attached is my html page and my css file. The css is a template i got off ssi-developer. I'm changing it around a bit to fit my needs. The way I have the page now is fine I'm just curious to know if I can do this one thing. What I'm wondering is if I have to make different classes for the multiple rows that I have. Is there a way I can make the same layout without making all the rows. Once you see my files you will get a better understading of what I'm trying to accomplish.
    can you post a link to a published page? not for nothing, but I don't want to download a zip file from someone with only 7 posts, if only cause I don't have virus protection.

without seeing it, i'm guessing you could make a single class that floats left or right to make multiple rows.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo