1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help with responsive Wordpress theme

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could help me out. A friend asked me to help him out with his Wordpress site, here:

http://cmd.sunupgroup.com

The design was made with the Twenty Thirteen theme available with Wordpress, but it's almost completely broken in terms of responsiveness.

I've already tweaked the code to make the content somewhat responsive, but I'm having trouble with the hero image and text, and also the menu navigation.

Does anyone have any idea where to go with this? I can upload the source code and style sheets if necessary.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have checked your website on emulator, there is no big issue in your website but you should check your CSS and continue see preview on emulator. It may help you to solve your bugs.
    Freelance to India - A creative Web Design Company
  5. No Profile Picture

When I resize the window in a browser, the menu (which I want to be a dropdown) doesn't scale correctly and overlaps with the logo. Also, selections in the menu itself seem to turn completely invisible then show up again when I hover.

I'm not sure what bug is causing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo