1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post IE Bug or CSS Error?

I'm really perplexed about this, Take a look at the attached file. Somehow my banner file is being printed onto the the border of a table cell. This has never happened to me before, I'd I'like to know if IE has a bug or If I messed up my css somehow. This is the class that defines the cell:

.centerbox { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #4444444; background-image: url(../images/centerbg.png); border: 33px #000000 solid; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px}

Also, I think it might have to do something with how I attached my css. It didn't do it when the css was included in the actual page file, but once it was linked to an external file the border started to do that.
    Attached Images
  3. HTML/CSS/Photoshop maven

Help us out here... the image isn't that clear about what is what. Give us a URL to test this, if possible, and define what is supposed to be what on the page.
  5. No Profile Picture

see how the banner image is printed on the black area around the table cell? thats what I am talking about
  7. |<.+#f@#+.&.|
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

tried with
    background-repeat:no-repeat;

btw, you got a digit too many in the background-color.
  9. HTML/CSS/Photoshop maven

I think so, but I'm not really sure what is what... the "banner" has no advertising to distinguish it as such that I can tell apart.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo