1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Multiple problem trying to break away from bootstrap

I recently did a project on codecademy.com that guided me through making a webpages with HTML and CSS. Towards the end, it had me use bootstrap for styling. I am trying to further improve my proficiency with CSS, and having something like bootstrap doing the work for me is not helping. I started breaking away from it, but I'm having a few problems. If you know how to solve any of these problems, please let me know what to do. If possible, I would also like you to explain what caused the problem and why the solution works. My current problems involve the pictures in the neighborhood-guides div not being spaced quite right, the text in the learn-more div not being lined up with the pictures in neighborhood-guides, a white line behind the pictures in neighborhood-guides, and the white background of learn-more not filling the area it is supposed to. Here is a link to what I have Website Testing | Codecademy and a link to what my goal is: Website Goal | Codecademy
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Stupid me didn't see there was a border-bottom on one of my divs. That got rid of the white

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo