1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Please help me with my first website

hi. i am new in web design. i have almost finished creating my firs website and i need some help or advise whith it. There are 3 laptops in my house and in my laptop and MAC evrething looks perfect in all browesers, but on other in IE HOME page is shifted to the right(only HOME page, all others looks fine) and in Opera one photo slide show doesn't show pictures. site url is masters-decorarors.co.uk. if someone can look at it and give me some tips how to sort this things out.

Thanks

Yuriy
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, alexyura.

That domain doesn't have a site. Do you mean "master-decorators.co.uk"?

Which versions of IE and Opera are you testing in? You can generally find that out by going to "Help" ==> "About [Browser Name]".
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

masters-decorators.co.uk
  7. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Ah. That makes more sense.

The ending "}" (curly brace) is missing from the "#fon #apDiv1 table tr td .tel a:hover" rule.

You didn't answer my second question. However, you seem to be describing how IE7 is displaying your page. It's caused by an IE7 bug that's discussed here: http://www.dynamicsitesolutions.com/...ing-left-auto/
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo