1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Position text center in div

Hi everyone

I need help with moving my text in the middle of the div box.

heres my website www.psdflyers.net

if you look under the banner the text is not completely visible i would like for it to be moved to the middle so that it looks like this

the code i put is below

Code:
    <div style="float: left; width: 270px; height: 63px; margin-top: -10px; background: none repeat scroll 0%10% #000000; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Bebas Neue',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 5em; padding: -20px 0 0px; text-indent: 0px; text-align: center;">LATEST</div>
    <div style="float: left; margin-left: 15px; height: 63px; margin-top: -10px; width: 450px; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #b30404; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Bebas Neue',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 5em; padding: -5px -5px -5px; text-indent: 20px; text-align: center;">PSD MOST WANTED</div>
    <div style="float: left; width: 210px; margin-left: 15px; height: 63px; margin-top: -10px; background: none no-repeat scroll 0% 0% #00aaff; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Bebas Neue',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 5em; padding: -5px -5px -5px; text-indent: 20px; text-align: center;">GUEST!</div>
    <div style="clear: both;"> </div>
    <p><em class="box"> </em></p>
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

get rid of the "text-indent" property and reduce the "font-size" from 5em to 3em.

Also, for your EASTERNIGHT text, drop its font-size down to 2em to get it to be inside its div.
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Code:
    text-align: center

I strongly recommend also that you do not use inline styling

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo