1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Replace menu with Spry Menu?

Hi folks. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a template I've been working with (struggling with).

It has a style sheet attached to it and I'm trying to replace the main, static menu with a drop down Spry Menu.

I've managed to get most of it figured out but my dropdowns aren't colored correctly. The Spry Menu isn't centered on the page. The menu titles are spread out too far also (ie. it's suppose to be "About Me" but the "Me" is way below the "About").

I'm guessing it's probably an easy fix for you all but I've been playing with it all day without a lot of progress. Thank you. Let me know if I should post links.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by joarc
    Hi folks. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a template I've been working with (struggling with).

It has a style sheet attached to it and I'm trying to replace the main, static menu with a drop down Spry Menu.

I've managed to get most of it figured out but my dropdowns aren't colored correctly. The Spry Menu isn't centered on the page. The menu titles are spread out too far also (ie. it's suppose to be "About Me" but the "Me" is way below the "About").

I'm guessing it's probably an easy fix for you all but I've been playing with it all day without a lot of progress. Thank you. Let me know if I should post links.
    anyone?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo