Thread: safari & css

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally posted by jon_whitcraft
    they didnt but i spent most the weekend digging though css specifications on the topic and found that it sould be supported for inline items....so they need to get that fixed....
    Right on. Well, it is still technically a 1.x release... I'm sure there are other bugs that need to be ironed out (what release is khtml on, btw? be interesting to find out). FWIW, though, Safari still (probably) offers better CSS support than MSIE... esp. w/ CSS2 and CSS3 (this is a guess, though, as I haven't tried Safari yet).
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  3. PHP Coder
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

actually ie has by far the best messed up css support out there. mozilla has by far the best on the market. apple in a close 3rd. ie on the mac is way off in the boonies. i didnt build in support for ie on the mac...it just defaults to the current non dynamic layout. hee hee. stupid macs...altho i need to stop saying that. i now own a blue and white g3...i got it for free..it was great...but anyways....
  5. Moderator Emeritus

actually ie has by far the best messed up css support out there. mozilla has by far the best on the market. apple in a close 3rd. ie on the mac is way off in the boonies. i didnt build in support for ie on the mac...it just defaults to the current non dynamic layout. hee hee. stupid macs...altho i need to stop saying that. i now own a blue and white g3...i got it for free..it was great...but anyways....
    lol... I like that. IE has the best messed CSS support... good alliteration. Yeah, well, I own a Mac as well, and still dislike them. How'd you score a b&w g3? Work? Or friend? You could always put Yellow Dog on it...
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  7. PHP Coder

hee hee work gave away 15 b&w and around 60 beige g3 (i got one of them to). i'm going to put yellow dog on it...i just have to burn it on to cds here at work. but jonny b is hookin me up with around 10 gigs of stuff from his personal stash...
  9. Moderator Emeritus

hee hee work gave away 15 b&w and around 60 beige g3 (i got one of them to). i'm going to put yellow dog on it...i just have to burn it on to cds here at work. but jonny b is hookin me up with around 10 gigs of stuff from his personal stash...
    Sweet. Nice hookup.

Say hi to John B for me...
  11. PHP Coder

ok will do when i see him
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo