1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Solved] CSS Field config problem

Hi all,

I have to be honest, i'm not so experienced in CSS, and I'm in trouble because I have to finish my project soon:
    I have a online scheduling platform called BOOKEO, i'm using their web widget, to integrate it into my own website, so that people can book appointment online through our website, so no directions.

Since our website in a dark brown, i am changing the CSS of that widget, so it matches our colors. But I'm having troubles doing it, especially with the fields.

When I go to my site, on the booking page : (http ://w w w. hangarart.org/shantilife/all/booking.h t m l) , i press CTRL+SHFT+I to see the rules list and check the parameter names.

In the attachment you can see that the specific field is select and in the rules bar you see the code, HERE IS THE PROBLEM :
    When i modifiy these parameter in the rule bar, i can changes that infield text color, btu when i copy this code into the CSS,

.bookeocss fieldset input[type="text"], .bookeocss table.input td.field input[type="text"], .bookeocss table.input td.field input[type="password"], .bookeocss table.input td.field _promotionField, .bookeocss fieldset _promotionField {
    font-size: 110%;
    padding: 3px;
    color: #000000;
    }

it's not working, text color of that field doesn't change.
    I would like to be more specific.
    here is the link to see the screen capture (sorry i could find another way to attach a file . i mean not harm to your system, by breaking the rules.)
    http s://dl.dropbox.com/u/90981276/CSS/Untitled.j p g

My question is, how do i use the parameter that is show when i select the field ; input#_promotionField.max.inFieldFocused

All CSS line for bookeo(my online booking service provider), start with
    .bookeocss

Could someone please help me with this ?
    Thank you in advance, because the customer support cannot & don't want to help with this.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I got it fixed

Sorry for having bothered you people,
    But i found my own answer, by testing and testing over and over...
    Thank you for looking.

I had only to use the beginning
    .bookeocss (fieldset or what ever parameter i need to change) ,a space and followed by input#_promotionfield.max.inputfieldfocused {
    then the specific parameters (border, padding,color, etc...)

I hope i can help the next one

Cheers

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo