1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Problems with styling a table column, td

I have been working on a calendar which you may think is easy to do but its not, with this calendar I am having trouble with the styling of a table column which when this is fixed the calendar will be complete

I have the calendar looking perfect in google chrome but in IE 9 the very last td that has 30 in it is all messed up for some reason and all the things I tried won't work

In all versions of firefox the very last td number 30 isn't even moving even though I have position: relative; which is very strange

you can view the page here http://troop557.vacau.com/calendar.php
  3. JavaScript is not spelt java
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Your page has numerous errors: Validate

You should at least fix the more important of these errors before you can expect it to render consistently in different browsers. Specifically, ensure that every tag has a closing tag (if required) and they are properly nested; and ensure that you are using valid attributes for your elements.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by AndrewSW
    Your page has numerous errors: Validate

You should at least fix the more important of these errors before you can expect it to render consistently in different browsers. Specifically, ensure that every tag has a closing tag (if required) and they are properly nested; and ensure that you are using valid attributes for your elements.
    all the unrelated errors have been fixed

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo