1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Transforming this image into HTML/CSS

I created a design (or the start of a design) that I would like to use on one of my sites. I am not sure the best way to go about turning this set of images into a working site. Here is what I want it to look like. I was thinking about using images for the top of the box, a stretched image for the center, and an image for the bottom, while doing the form box in css and doing the go button as an image. Tell me what you think is the best way to go about doing this. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you can't help with the entire thing, just please let me know a few things:

How can I modify the form boxes in CSS to make them have a certain background color (this orange) and have a certain black border (including submit buttons).

How can I change the scrollbar to make it look orange with a black border?

Thanks!
    Last edited by STEELV; September 7th, 2003 at 09:52 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Created a new image, I would like to use something like this instead of the previous one:

EDIT: OK, I got everything working fine now! I just need to know how to use CSS to customize the look of my forms/scroll bar in the way I ask a few posts up. Thanks! You can view what I already have here:
    http://sandwiregames.com/sandwireworldbeta/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by STEELV; September 7th, 2003 at 10:49 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo