1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Trying to figure what font this is

Hello Gentlemen,

I know this may sound really noob-ish, but I'm trying to figure out what font this website is using:

**edit: Since I am new to this forum, I was told that I am not allowed to post any URL. The website I was looking is called EACOMM. Just google "blog EACOMM" and it should be there on top.

It's the font for the main content / article contents. I'm trying to check the source files as well as the css file but my untrained eye could not do the job.

I am hoping a good samaritan will be able to help me.

Thank you.

Stephen
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

in the Global section of the style.css file, it shows this font: 15px "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;

And there is nothing further down in the Content section of that CSS file (that I am seeing) that tries to overwrite that.

So, for me [in windows] it shows up as Arial.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by DonR
    in the Global section of the style.css file, it shows this font: 15px "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;

And there is nothing further down in the Content section of that CSS file (that I am seeing) that tries to overwrite that.

So, for me [in windows] it shows up as Arial.
    Yeah that's what I saw too but somehow when I use it its different from what's shown in their website.

Thanks for looking it up.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo