1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Latest version of Safari is messed up

My website is http://www.orchard-homes.co.uk/developments/ and ive noticed in some versions of safari (on a mac) a big white block covers the whole of the navigation, it only affects the 4 pages under the "Developments => Current =>" section and hovering over the word "developments" makes it disappear again.

Its driving me crazy how it works in every other browser fine, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jleagle; October 8th, 2010 at 04:16 AM.
  3. Autodidact
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Hi, jleagle

Specify the browser version this problem occurs. I don't see it in version 5.0.
    Soldiers, from the height of these pyramids forty centuries look down upon you.
    ▪ Napoleon, on the eve of the Battle of the Pyramids
  5. No Profile Picture

Love the new Safari

Hi jleagle

I have been having problems on safari too. The problems we have been having are around Flash, but i think it may be related to your problem.

Me and my team am still looking into it but what we have found out so far is that the problems are with machines running the new i processor. We have tried it on version 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 and both have the same problem.

Me and one of the other tech guys here are going to be looking into it this morning so will let you know what happens.

What type of machine have you got and what are your OS and Safari versions?
  7. Contributing User

Its version 5.0.2 on a new iMac, not sure the specs.

I have just realised i posted the wrong information: It only affects the 4 pages under Developments => Current =>
  9. Contributing User

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo