Thread: Weekly Scehdule

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Weekly Scehdule

I've got a vehicle that does a series of set routes week by week (same each week).

I want to display this on a webpage in a visual way (not tabular like below). The vehicle is on the road 24/7. As an example

Route 1: Monday 0200-0700 - At Base 45mins
    Route 2: Monday 0745-1300 - At Base 45mins
    Route 98: Sunday 2245-0115 - At Base 45mins

You'll see after each route, the vehicle is at base 45 mins. Sometimes it's longer just due to the schedule, I want this as a visual display so I can see idle time; i.e when a vehicle is at base for extended periods.

I've thought about a gantt chart with each route being a new task/line but feel it's too complex for what I need.

Any ideas?

Similar to this, just only row A and Mon-Sun
  3. Wiser? Not exactly.
    Devshed God 2nd Plane (6000 - 6499 posts)

You should be able to implement some charting library without too much trouble. Pick one that has a timeline or gantt chart (or whatever works) and adapt it to your needs.

For example: Google Timeline chars - Putting bars on one row. The row would be the vehicle, each bar the time on a route and gaps between routes indicating at base.

Or How to Draw Gantt chart using chart js or other libraries. Possibly create several blocks with the same y value but differing x values and have the x axis be a timeline.
    Recycle your old CD's

If I helped you out, show some love with some reputation, or tip with Bitcoins to 1N645HfYf63UbcvxajLKiSKpYHAq2Zxud

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo