August 28th, 2003, 05:17 PM
CSS - theme switch, link bg q's
Hello all, I have started to get to grips with css but am having trouble finding questions to some problems I have which I hope you can help me with. Please note: I have searched first before posting but couldn't find nothing
1. How do I have 3 coloured images which when one is clicked the css stylesheet switches to the one of that colour plz?
2. Is it possible to have more then one backgroud image?
In order to have one placed at the top of a 'box' and one at the bottom.
3. Is it possible to (using css) create links which have the same background effect as seen in Cute php?
where the row changes colour when you hover over the links
Click Here to see the page I am going working on and here is the css code:
Of course, I have not done the link colors yet etc.
I appreciate any help.
August 29th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Anyone able to help plz?
I really need help with switching styesheets
I have visited sites like a list apart, but it still doesn't work, plz help
August 29th, 2003, 09:07 AM
It seems like you've been to a page like this >_< Why don't you look at his code and try to understand it and then ask for help mor specificly to your problem
2. Not for one <div> but you can create to with each having a different background image.
3. This can be done in several ways. One is using a <div> and change its color, the other using a cell and change it's background color when your mouse hovers over it.
August 29th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Thank you, by checking it now you will be able to see the switch is working!
Could you help me out by telling how I will go about using coloured boxes instead please.
Thank you for your help so far.