1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Responsive Design URL

Hi, i have been reading up a lot about responsive design lately... will responsive design do away with the need for having a mobile. prefix at the start of a url (mobile.sitename.com) or do responsive designs tend to keep the mobile.sitename.com
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Responsive design is supposed to do away with all of the little sub-domains that are around the web at the moment. People will probably still keep those domains though as they would be indexed already, and just redirect them to the main site instead.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Cool, thanks for your reply
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Responsive design is supposed to do away with all of the little sub-domains that are around the web at the moment. People will probably still keep those domains though as they would be indexed already, and just redirect them to the main site instead.

Hey folks,

Take a look at my company’s new responsive design website dronamobile.com, you would be able to push and pull the browser window to test the "responsiveness" of this website. When I reduce the width of the browser, everything just flows "under" the browser frame and is cut off, just like the web content. Do explore and share your feedback about it...

Team Deltecs
  9. No Profile Picture

Question

i do agree with you... Catacaustic, but if i have multiple site for the contry... such as
    california.website name.com
    newyork.website name.com

so for that how it will woks.. does it work thae same one.???

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo