1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How To Create Left And Right Side Banner?

If wee have web page with of 1000 px. How tu use free space from left and right side of webpage to create lef and right side banner?
    Left and right sied banner have widht of left and right free space (dinamic width)
    how to make it ?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

This does not seem like a PHP question. The HTML answer is to use a table of 3 columns. The left and right columns would hold your banners and the center would hold your page content. You might also use iframes.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. Transforming Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

HTML or CSS... HTML or CSS...

I'm thinking CSS since apparently you already have a site and now want to add those annoying little banners that sit on the margins of most por-- some sites I've seen.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by gw1500se
    This does not seem like a PHP question. The HTML answer is to use a table of 3 columns. The left and right columns would hold your banners and the center would hold your page content. You might also use iframes.
    Is not HTML from this reason
    Its good idea (I alredy try to do that) but, this two banner have fixed position

if i use HTML table, banner wil be desapiar with scroling of web page. And becose of this, idea is not 100% useful.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo