1. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Full screen background with Javascript

Hi;

I have been looking for a proper way to have a full screen background image so the divs hover on top but no luck.

This is what I have got so far.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you
  3. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by zxcvbnm
    Hi;

I have been looking for a proper way to have a full screen background image so the divs hover on top but no luck.

This is what I have got so far.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you
    This looks more like a CSS issue; instead of a JS one. And..., I do not see anywhere in your code; that your using JS to accomplish this. It just looks like you need to fine tune your CSS.
  5. A Change of Season

Originally Posted by web_loone08
    This looks more like a CSS issue; instead of a JS one. And..., I do not see anywhere in your code; that your using JS to accomplish this. It just looks like you need to fine tune your CSS.
    Hi;

I need to make the image stick there as it is and scroll bar only scrolls the .wrapper divs.

If you click on success stories in Fire fox it is doing exactly what I want it too.

Can you give me any tips?

Thank you
  7. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Found this tutorial; that might be helpful to you, regarding this: Full Page Background Image | Progressive.

Good Luck

Although..., most modern browsers support a fixed background-image and you can use background-size; based on browser screen resolution (using CSS3 Media Queries or even JS, if really needed).
    Last edited by web_loone08; June 30th, 2013 at 09:59 PM.
  9. A Change of Season

Originally Posted by web_loone08
    Found this tutorial; that might be helpful to you, regarding this: Full Page Background Image | Progressive.

Good Luck

Although..., most modern browsers support a fixed background-image and you can use background-size; based on browser screen resolution (using CSS3 Media Queries or even JS, if really needed).
    Hey thank you so much. Checking it now.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo