Hi guys, new member trying to get some help. Sorry if I dont have the correct terminology as I dont know whats what.

Im stuck trying to get this working. I somehow managed to do this months back but cant re-figure it out.
Im using Wordpress with this and doing it all directly in the editor and Not modifying the theme. So all inline or whatever the proper term is called.

Im adding a background inside the content area that I am place my text on, on just one page.

I have everything working and looking how I want except this:
The page is responsive. My work isnt. I can play around with it and get the text to be responsive or the background. But I cant get both.

This is the original code I used that does nothing responsive wise:
Code:
<div style="background-image: url('http://myimage.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 1271px; width: 650px; margin-top: 20px;"> <h1 style="color: black; line-height: 18px; padding: 200px 5px 2px 45px;">Headline Here</h1> <p style="margin: 15px 45px 0px 45px;"> This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here.</p> &nbsp; </div>
and this is making the text responsive(doesnt work that good though).
Code:
<div style="background-image: url('http://myimage.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; margin-top: 20px;"> <h1 style="color: black; line-height: 18px; padding: 200px 5px 2px 45px;">Headline Here</h1> <p style="margin: 15px 45px 0px 45px;"> This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here. This is where we are going to place the text for the page. Write what you want here.</p> &nbsp; </div>
Can someone help show me how to make it responsive, both the image and text together?

Thanks for any help