1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

New to CSS, have a few questions

First of all I'd like to apologize on behalf of my code, it's an edited version of the GoDaddy welcome page so it's pretty sloppy.

Anyway here's my website:

http://turncoatproductions.com/home.html

I'm having a few issues holding me back as of now. First off the hover code seems to work when you initially hover off the text, but when you move you mouse away it immediately changes back to black instead of slowly fading to red.

The code for that is:

Code:
    div:hover
    {
    color:#cd3333;
    transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out;
    -webkit-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out;
    -moz-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out;
    -o-transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out;
    }
    Second off as I said my code is pretty sloppy and I'm having to manually align all the text under the images with margin-left property. Is there an easier way to do this? I'm thinking of just making one big tag and divide it up into three separate boxes that's 750px total, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Regarding the transition, try to write the transition code for the div itself (I mean not only for hover). Right now only when the state of the div go from "normal" to "hover" the "div:hover" css is read but when going from "hover" to "normal" then the div only css is read.

I hope that I'm clear enough..

Regarding your second question is it possible to the html code ? it will be easier to help you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo