1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Textboxes not showing any text !

I cant see any text in my contact form section when I put my website on live server but on a local server its well and showing everything. I have to press Alt+A to find all the text on live server.

How I attach both files here :/ ??

this is my website .. notesandpens.com
  3. Backwards Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

The textboxes seem fine but I see your Send button uses white text on an off-white background...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

When you type text it shows nothing but then you have to press alt+a to see all the text :/ why is that
  7. Wiser? Not exactly.
    Devshed God 2nd Plane (6000 - 6499 posts)

I can see text just fine when typing into the text boxes. Have you cleared your browser's cache?
    Recycle your old CD's

If I helped you out, show some love with some reputation, or tip with Bitcoins to 1N645HfYf63UbcvxajLKiSKpYHAq2Zxud
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Weird .. let me try then i`ll tell I am using Google Chrome .. which one is yours?
  11. Backwards Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Stop using the Administrator account on your computer. That's a privileged user meant for doing special work. Make a new account with admin privileges. No, it's not the same thing. Yes, you will have to set some stuff up again.

Reply when you've done that. You should discover that the site looks different, including the text color being black again.

Nevermind that, it will look the same. I think. It depends whether you've been keeping the site files up to date with what you have locally. It's quite possible you haven't.

You're on Chrome. Right-click one of the textboxes, hit Inspect. A thing will pop up that shows your HTML on the left and CSS on the right. Do you see the CSS rule for .input? Does it show the color:black? Normally or struck out?
    Last edited by requinix; December 15th, 2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: brb tacos
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have changed the color of Input but it does nothing .. well let me change the whole form :/ then see what it does

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo